- Professional tools to correctly size spokes for wheelbuilding
Easy-to-use tool removes and installs replacement bushings in suspension and shock pivots. Includes retaining tool, top cap, and three sizes of bushing drifts. - Fits eyelet sizes - 10mm, 12mm, and 1/2" - Machined aluminum - Anodized Red
$7.50 - $9.50
Wheels Manufacturing Over Axle Adapters are used for pressing your most commonly used bearing sizes into place. Each represents an excellent addition to the Press-4 Bearing Press. - Adapters sold individually
- Works in conjunction with Wheels Mfg sealed bearing press (BTI #WZ-9991) to install 10mm ID and larger bearings into hubs with shouldered axles, always pressing simultaneously on both the inner and outer race of the bearing and preventing damage during the installation process - Includes adapters for 12 different bearing sizes ranging from 10mm to 20mm: 6900,6000 (10mm ID); 6901,6001 (12mm ID); 6802,6902,6002 (15mm ID); 6803,6903,6003 (17mm ID); 6804,6904 (20mm ID) - Made in the USA
This Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor Set removes sealed bearings with an inside diameter of 8mm to 30mm. Insert the extractor into the bearing, tighten one side with an Allen key, and the collet expands to grip the inside of the bearing. Tap the extractor out with a punch. - 12-piece set (Individual replacement extractors and parts are also available) - Made in the USA Set includes: - (1) Clear Plastic storage container - (1) 8mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 9mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 9.5mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 10mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 12mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 15mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 17mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 20mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 22mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 24mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 25mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 30mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) Spare parts bag containing bolt sets for extractors
- Installs 16 bearing sizes including 3 different bottom bracket bearings: 2437, 6000, 6001, 6002, 6003, 6801, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6806, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6904 - Includes T-handles with Acme threaded rods, wood base with dowels for holding adapters, 16 bearing installation drifts, 3 "speed spacers" and 2 linkage offsets for full suspension bearing installation - Made in the USA
Never leave safety behind. Topeak's Mini 18+ folding tool lets you take it all with you without weighing you down. Its forged-aluminum body holds 18 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches, a T25 Torx wrench, 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches, a cast-chromoly chain tool, aluminum tire lever, Phillips and flat-blade screwdrivers, and a bottle opener.
Never leave safety behind. Topeak's Mini 9 folding tool lets you take what you need and won't weigh you down. Its forged-aluminum body holds 9 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches, a T25 Torx wrench and a Phillips screwdriver. Plus this smart tool tucks neatly into its included neoprene case.
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
- 5 DART plugs for use with the Stan's NoTubes DART tool
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
SRAM's Hydraulic Hose Cutter is a hand-held cutter for easily, quickly and precisely cutting and sizing your non-braided hydraulic lines.
- Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High-volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
Performing the right maintenance on your SRAM and RockShox products not only ensures years of worry-free riding, but will also keep performance optimal and enhance your experience on the bike. Each service interval indicates the maximum number of riding hours designated for each type of recommended maintenance. Depending on the terrain and environmental conditions in your location, your riding style, and skill level, you may see more optimum performance if you service your SRAM and RockShox products at shorter intervals.
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
• Essential mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Monarch
- Required to bleed Reverb 1x remotes - Compatible with Standard RockShox bleed kits - Included with remote upgrade kit and Reverb 1x post - Not compatible with SRAM brakes bleeding edge fitting
To achieve maximum suspension performance, proper setup and tuning is essential. Go to www.rockshox.com/app for suggested air spring pressure and rebound damper settings for your fork. Go to www.sram.com/service for additional product and technical information. Air spring pressure and coil spring tables are available in the RockShox® Front Suspension Oil, Air, Coil, Token, and Specification documents. For a complete list of available coil springs and Bottomless Tokens™, consult the RockShox Spare Parts Catalog. Consult the RockShox service manual for your fork for complete disassembly and assembly procedures. Tuning suggestions are starting points. It may take trying various adjustments to find the settings that work best for each individual rider and trail condition. - Includes complete right-side internals
- Volume reducer kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - 3 pieces
$19.00 - $24.00
- Used to install fork dust seals
$17.00 - $43.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals) -Judy Gold and Silver (2018+)
• Use to remove air shaft and damper shaft • Reverse threaded • See RS1 Service Manual for instruction
• Removes and installs all RockShox 1/2mm rear shock eyelet bushings and mounting hardware
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals) - Recon RL/TK A1 (2018+)
RockShox's Schrader Valve Removal Tool is an essential tool for working on suspension components. This shop quality tool makes removing Schrader valve cores easy with its long, comfortable handle.
- Tool for removal and installation of bottom bracket cups on Cinch cranks
If you own an Air-Bob inflator, you probably use it A LOT. When you finally wear out the original inflator head, no problem, here's the replacement part to get you back up and running.
Page 1 of 36 Next page